What we do
This section is about STEPPING PLUS project that started in March 2021
The main objective of STEPPING PLUS is to transfer the EPC guidelines and the related simulation tool to Receivers. The support that the Givers are able to offer regards all the EPC application aspects (technical, administrative and legal) that Givers have acquired on the ground during STEPPING project implementation.
The project will last sixteen months, from March 2021 to June 2022, and during this time selected STEPPING project outputs (EPC MED guideline and related simulation tool) to 6 Receivers partners, in order to let them be able to trigger additional EPC investment Plans during and beyond the project duration.
Selected Receivers are divided into 2 different groups, according to the method of transferring STEPPING results and experience they have:
- ONE-TO-ONE TRANSFERRING APPROACH
- In Piemonte, the Region will support FCSP in the knowledge transfer with a learning by doing process that will lead to the preparation of an EPC Investment Plan, based on the bundling approach.
- In Emilia, the AESS will support CMBO in the knowledge transfer with a learning by doing process that will lead to the preparation of an EPC Investment Plan, based on the bundling approach.
- In Occitanie, the AURA-EE will support AREC OCCITANIE in the knowledge transfer with a learning by doing process that will lead to the preparation of an EPC Investment Plan, based on the bundling approach.
- MUTUAL LEARNING EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
- In Slovenia and Spain, LEAP (SI), KSSENA (SI) and DGI (ES) will participate in the transferring program activities as described in the Work Plan and will draft an Action Plan on how they can integrate the transferred STEPPING outputs in their territory, paving the way to an EPC implementation in the future.
This Plan will require regional stakeholders consultations and preliminary investigation of future investment program in the public building sector.
- The EPC Simulation tool upgraded:
- Thanks to the further experience developed in STEPPING PLUS, the EPC Simulation Tool will be upgraded with some additional functionalities that will increase the usability of it. This is done to let the tool being more disseminated even after the project end to the whole MED area. The upgrading will make the use of the tool feasible with less efforts and with a more guided procedure.
This section is about STEPPING project that was implemented from January 2016 and will last until October 2019
STEPPING general objective has been to increase the adoption of EPC investment schemes in the elaboration of Energy Efficiency plans for public building in the MED area, raising the knowledge of MED institutions in designing, implementation and managing of energy efficiency plans for public buildings.
The project lasted three years, from November 2016 to October 2019, and on the base of the prepared analysis of past and ongoing EPC projects in MED area two main steps in STEPPING were taken: TESTING and TRANSFERRING.